Our mission is to create an outstanding customer experience at every point contact.
Our primary strength is our people — a unique combination of skills, talents and entrepreneurship. The obligation of management is to provide them with an environment in which they can perform and grow, both as professionals and as individuals.
Ultimately, our success will be determined largely by our ability to establish and maintain balance in the various markets which we serve, because it is only through a balanced business base that we will be able to achieve the consistent levels of financial performance
necessary for future growth. Similarly, we must commit ourselves to a management structure that fosters equilibrium between local autonomy and centralized strategy and support in order to maximize the overall effectiveness and flexibility of our organization.
Ours is a business which embraces a variety of neighborhood cultures and local values, as well as many individual talents and abilities. Understanding and harnessing those values and talents is the cornerstone of our future growth.
Beyond that, we strongly believe in certain key values which are critical to our success:
- Integrity, fairness and delivery on our promises are basics within our Company.
- We shall foster a dedicated respect for the sanctity of our natural environment.
- We encourage respect for the different neighborhood cultures which are part of our marketplace.
- We encourage delegation of responsibility as far down into the organization as practical.
- We recognize and reward high performing individuals.
- We encourage open and honest communication at all levels in the Company.
- We shall always operate our business in such a way as to minimize the impact of economic fluctuations upon the lives of our employees.
- We encourage creativity, innovation and entrepreneurial behavior at all levels.
- We foster a true sense of identity with the Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel name, recognizing the importance of supporting our strong image in the marketplace.
A traditional full-service brokerage, focused on two audiences: sales associates and customers
- Voted best real estate franchise by Franchise Business Review - 8 years running
- Competitive commission plans
- Previews International luxury marketing
- Largest referral network - Cartus/Realogy
- Highest customer satisfaction according to J.D. Power survey
- A culture of community support and charitable sponsorships
- Annual production awards, office events
- Professional offices/engaged leadership
- Our reputation for honesty and integrity
- CB Business Advantage Programs
- Debt free company, solid financial foundation